This week, our theme is open-ended. Whether you're homeschooling toddlers, teenagers, anyone in between (or all of the above!), I'm inviting you to share a photo you captured in the past week.
You don't need to be a professional or hobbyist - the point of this hop is to encourage each of us to keep a visual record of our homeschooling experience and share photos of what homeschooling really looks like. Use your smart phone, your DSLR, or any camera you can get your hands on. If you find yourself getting more interested in photography at the same time, great!
The rules are:
1. Choose one homeschooling photo. Our theme this week is open-ended. Anything to do with homeschooling works for me!
2. Post your photo on your blog, on Flickr, or another photo hosting site. You're welcome to caption your photo, give a little backstory, or just share the image - I will leave that up to you! Please include a link to this post so that others can join in the fun!
3. Link up with your actual photo or your blog post, not the url of your blog. (Otherwise, no one will be able to find your photo.)
That's all there is to it!
The linky closes Saturday at midnight, EST.
Next week's theme will be love. The linky goes live Tuesday morning!
- Link up early and comment on a few of the other entries. It's a party - you want to chat with the guests! Plus, nice people are awesome.
- All photos must be clean and family friendly. Any inappropriate photos will be removed immediately. If your photo offends any of the participants, I will make the final call.
- Make sure you hold the copyrights for the photos you post. If you didn't take the photo, don't post it.